December 01 , 2017 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
CRBtech Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Pune.
About Interview Mocha: Interview Mocha is a premier online Pre-employment Testing Solution with 1000+ latest & quality Skill Tests in IT skills, Business, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Language, ERP, Design, Development skills etc. We also offer customized tests tailored to suit specific job requirements. With the use of advanced skill simulators such as Coding Simulator, Descriptive Q&A simulator, and other Job-based simulation tests, companies can predict candidate’s Job Performance during pre-hire screening. https://www.interviewmocha.com/
Position – Jr. Software Developer.
Jr Software Developer in Interview Mocha develops Microsoft Azure-based SaaS application using the most advanced Microsoft technology stack, methodologies, and standards within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and enjoy hands-on programming work.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
As a part of agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-toend project delivery which includes –
· To design and build applications using n-tier architectures in MVC using C#
· Analyzing and designing software as per the project requirements
· Developing and implementing quality software solutions as per the requirements as per defined timelines
· Exercising independent judgment in evaluating alternative technical solutions
· Preparing unit test cases for quality check of the deliverables
· Constantly upgrading by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise Job Requirements/Qualifications:
· Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute
· Knowledge of MVC JSON, XML, WebAPI, AngularJS, and Entity Framework would be a definite advantage.
· Ability to independently deliver complex development projects
· Must enjoy hands-on programming work
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Enjoys working as part of agile teams in a startup environment.
Why join Interview Mocha?
· Flat hierarchy – we hate micromanaging and have a relatively flat hierarchy. We love people who are passionate about
getting things done on their own.
· Your work is seen and appreciated by hundreds of business users daily.
· You work with a team of passionate folks who love beautifully designed software and understand that design is as important the technology behind a product.
· Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi-functional, tightly-knit teams of smart folks.
· Health insurance
· Work- life balance: Flexible work from home policy
· Flexible policy for leaves: we trust people in getting work done
· Flexible office timings for various teams and functions
· Flexible dress code: wear shorts, sandals or whatever
· Use your own laptop or the company purchases one for you
· Hogging – Fruits, Maggi, Chips, Tea, Cookies and a lot more. Never stay
Job Location: Pune, India
Approx Salary – 1.5 to 3 LPA.
Experience – Fresher. (Minimum 50% Throughout)
Terms & Conditions – NO.
Selection Process – Online Aptitude Test, Technical Test, Programming Test, Face to Face Technical Interview & HR Interview.
Every round is an elimination round.
Date of Joining – 1st Week on December.
Tentative date of Test – 1st December.
*** NOTE – NO CHARGES APPLY ***