For the purpose of documentation of installation, pneumatics, hydraulics, and automation, an electrical CAD software called Automation is used. For using your resources this software enables resources as effectively as possible which takes permits extra energy for significant tasks.
Join the electrical design courses to make your career in this field.
Electrical design is the prime focus
From the basic concept of setting you free, PSCHEMATIC Automation is designed for setting you free to focus on the electrical design, while the practical side is handled by the software. There are various comprehensive series of features which are designed specifically for electrical projects offered by Automation and it is not just limited to drawing functions.
Easy to get started- AND advanced electrical CAD features
It is very much significant and critical that you need to get started quickly and easily if you are starting a new software usage. Here are few things you need to know before getting started:
- Easy work flow and simple user interface: you can start drawing right away
- There are lots of gets started videos which are free and get started with motor control projects, electrical installation, and PLCs.
- Free manuals and tutorials and then enhance your skills easily.
- For electrical CAD documentation at the same time, you will get the full package along with advanced features which can be seen below
Customized for electrical projects
You will find these things among the features like:
- For electrical documentation, a workflow is exclusively designed
- A single file carries all parts of the electrical documentation.
- While placing symbols article data are attached automatically.
- Between symbols of the same component, automatically updated references are available.
- For PLCs, there are some reference overview symbols and Automatic PLC functions
- Automatic line drawing (router) option.
- Support of mounting correct drawing
- While copying there are intelligent renaming of components
- Measurement objects and Mechanical symbols are available.
- Design Check
- Support of single-line diagrams
- Support of mounting correct drawings
- Control of codes for cable wires
- Automatic wire numbering
- Automatic replacing and symbols
- Automatic renaming of symbols on project level
- Creating projects with modules and model based Drag’n Draw
- Automatic project generation
- Automatic updating of project and page data.
Plenty of Standard IEC/EN Symbols
The IEC/EN symbols for automation are achieved by the electrical CAD software you get and the hydraulics/pneumatics, installation and flow diagrams. Apart from that, you can find lots of symbols for sensors transducers, and PLCs, computer, telecommunication alarm installations etc along with ground plan drawings.
47 free component databases
There is a possibility for creating your own component databases in Automation. There are various leading component manufacturers along with an extra advantage that has created their own component databases with free electrical CAD for the software.
Beyond common component information- like component vendor, prices, descriptions, part number, etc and these databases comprise both mechanical and electrical symbols for the individual components.
There are database programs along with software that you c an get form PSCHEMATICs own database program. There are various major database systems in combination with Automation like MS-SQL and Oracle.
Thus a combined part of the database system is possible in the database of the company.
Automatic Update of all lists
You can get various component lists, terminal lists, cable lists, connection lists cables, etc. in the automation design of your own parts. Similar to the pages in projects the lists can be created and there is a user defined style which can be imported into other systems.