1) Cut, Copy, and Paste a Circuit
1) Do the following things:
Go to Schematic tab and click on Circuit Clipboard panel then cut
Go to Schematic tab and click on Circuit Clipboard panel then copy clip.
2) Select the base point. While pasting the objects the base point becomes the insertion point.
3) Select the components and wires for copying.
Note: Remove the objects and heal the wires after selecting cut.
4) Move to the drawing where you want to paste the objects.
5) Go to schematic tab Circuit clipboard panel and then click on paste.
6)Circuit Scale Dialog box has lots of options to select.
If there are various fixed wire numbers choose to keep them or blank them out.
Blank orphan contact tags must be specified or must be kept unchanged.
If you want to keep source arrows please specify.
7) Click OK.
8) Choose the insertion point.
Copy a circuit within the same Drawing
1) Click Schematic tab and then edit components panel then go to circuit drop-down then go to copy circuit.
2) Components and wires to copy are selected. Carefully look around the circuit and be sure to capture the connection wires and dots.
3) Press Enter.
4) Press S for making a single copy.
5) Choose the base point and then the second point for the copy.
6) Continue selecting location points and press Enter if you wan to make multiple copies.
7) With respect to the objects copied, the dialog box displays of the copy circuit really matters.
If there are fixed wire numbers in the circuit then decide to keep or discard them out.
If there are fixed component tags in the circuit then decide to keep them or re-tag the found tags. Decide to blank orphan contact tags or keep them unchanged.
If the circuit has any terminal numbers, then specify to have them, update them ,or blank them for uniqueness inside the terminal strip.
Move a Circuit
1) Go to Schematic tab then click on edit components panel then go to circuit drop-down then click on Move circuit.
2) Choose the circuit to move. See the circuit carefully and be sure to capture the connection wires and dots that tie in the vertical bus.
3) Press Enter.
4) Choose the base point and then the second point for the move.
Add Existing Circuits to the Icon Menu
1) Go to Schematic tab then click on edit components panel then circuit drop down and then Save circuit to Icon Menu.
2) Right click on the save circuit icon menu dialog box in the Symbol Preview window and select Add icon and then got to add circuit.
Note: You can also choose the arrow on the Add tab and select Add circuit.
3)During the add existing circuit dialog box, decide:
Name of the icon
Use of Image file. Be sure of selecting the Create PNG from current screen image.
Existing circuit name.
4) Click Ok
In the bottom the existing circuit is added of the symbol preview window.
Join the AutoCAD training course to know more about this field.
ALSO READ : 1) A Quick Reference To Auto CAD Electrical!