Interview For Pharma Freshers : Tips & Preparations Part II
Today we continue with the same topic we were discussing in our previous blog post.
The three aspects of the interview process:
- Pre-Interview Planning
This will make you more confident and keep you motivated. Before you start keep a written or computerized list:
- Date resume was sent
- Name of company
- Name of person you sent it to
- Date and time of interview
- Results of interview
- Second interview
- When you sent a thank you letter or note
You need to find about the company thoroughly, which is very essential but it is often neglected. Try finding out the following information:
- Products or services
- Company history
- Number of employees
- Business methods
- Distribution methods
- Organizational structure
- Clients or customers -Locations
- Industry standing/ Sales or activity volume
- Prospects for company growth
You need to relax and think about all of your skills, accomplishments, and abilities. You should know your strength and weakness. You need to make a resume that would say everything about in details and must be appealing.
- Be honest.
- You need to quantify your achievements with figures and percentages
- You must think in terms of increasing productivity, decreasing costs, and increasing profit for the company.
- Try to appear relaxed and alert
- Be friendly and an enthusiast.
- Always dress in your formals and be calm in your look.
- First impressions counts.
- Groom yourself well.
- Sit comfortably and with good poise.
- Ask questions. If you want to clarity certain aspects of the job.
- Don;’t ask about paid holidays and vacations unless the job is offered
- Carry extra resumes and references with you.
- No fancy jewelry please.
- Be polite.
- Show a can-do and positive attitude.
- If asked general questions, answer in terms of your professional abilities and experiences.
- Never, never criticise former employers.
- Have good posture and direct eye contact.
- Give a firm handshake before and after the interview
- Speak clearly in a firm, confident, and not too loud voice
- Smile, when appropriate
- Try to relax
- Give specific answers to all questions. Don’t be vague.
- Thanks the interviewer.
- If you are really keen for the job, tell the interviewer again before you take your leave.
EMPLOYERS INDICATE THAT YOU CAN HURT YOUR CHANCES OF GETTTNG A JOB BY :
- Poor career plans
- Under qualified for the position
- Communication not proper
- Unsatisfactory evidences of achievement
- Fail to research the company
- Displaying a lack of interest in the organization
- Unwillingness to relocate
- Appearing more interested in money and benefits than anything else
- Fail to follow-up post interview
THE GOLDEN RULE OF INTERVIEWING:
Be yourself, know yourself, and sell yourself.
Employers are looking for someone who can contribute to the buisiness by:
- Making Money
- Saving Money
- Saving Time
So keep it in mind.
WE conclude the discussion now. You have to prepare by your own and crack your interview confidently.The above tips are very essential to keep in mind. Good luck!
In the competition of many organizations CRB Tech Solutions developed a good name. It has earned a name in providing the best training in Clinical Research.
Clinical research jobs in Pune are increasing and to meet the current demand of the proficient candidates, you should consider improving yourself with our clinical research training program.
The Clinical Research review by CRB Tech Solutions will help and guide you in making a clinical research career in this field.