The Clinical Research Training program by CRB Tech Solutions provides an introduction to key skills and knowledge in clinical research using an innovative method. The clinical research program is a four-month certificate program consisting of lectures, live projects, internships and development of soft skills. The program’s well blended curriculum emphasizes skill-based and team-based peer-to-peer learning. This program provides students in life sciences advanced training in the methods and conduct of clinical research.
Among the very few training institutes in Pune that offer clinical research courses, CRB Tech Solutions Pune offers real time and focused clinical research training program. Our program is designed to transform Life Sciences graduates into efficient professionals who will add value to the companies who hire them.
You might find other institutes of clinical research that provide clinical research training in Pune but the need to take the right decision and follow the right institute in making a bright career.
After completing this program, you can be able to perform the following:
1. Observational and experimental clinical research.
2. Plan and implement a clinical trial.
3. Analyze and interpret clinical research data.
Candidates for This Program
Any one of the following minimum qualifications is eligible:
MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B.PHARM, B.Sc. (Life sciences, Biotech, Nursing), Post Graduate Diploma
Why CRB Tech Solutions?
• 100 % placement guarantee on paper
• We offer LOI (conditional offer letter) from our clients
• Placement with lifetime support for alumni and fresher
• Best in campus drives
• Our mentors are corporate expertise faculties.
• Training in German language
• Personality development training to help you in developing soft skills that will set you ahead of your contemporaries.
• 95% practically oriented training sessions.
A Customised Training Program:
• Detailed and expertise training is additionally offered alongside customized technical training to guarantee the general development of the students.
• Foremost curriculum: The modules of Clinical Research Training Program are upgraded and redesigned on a periodical basis by our industry expert.
• Regular campus drives take
• Training in aptitude is a part of the syllabus as it enables you to successfully overcome the hardest of the aptitude tests, which you would face in the interviews.
Rules and Regulations:
• Compulsory 90% classroom attendance.
• Earn a support amount with no burden of fees.
Payment options for fees is flexible with the usage of either credit card or debit card.
The program curriculum consists of three modules which are again well divided to fit the period of training and for your ease. Throughout the program, trainees are expected to perform well and do and submit their task in time.
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Preformulation Studies
- Formulation & Ingredients
- Animal Research And Trials
- Introduction to Clinical research
- Introduction to pharmaceuticals
- History of Clinical Research
Clinical Research (core)
Clinical research process flow
- Guidelines for Good clinical practice (GCP)
- Essential documents
- Preparation of IB
- Preparation of Protocol,CRF,ICF
- Quality Analysis in Clinical Research
Bioethics and Clinical Research
- How the ethics committee regulate
- Regulatory affairs and regulatory submissions
- Guidelines in clinical research
- Career pathway in Clinical Research
Clinical Data Management
- Overview of Clinical Data Management
- Overview of Electronic data Capture
- Protocol Review
- Data Management Plan
- CRF Designing
- Lab Data Handling
- Database Designing and User Acceptance Testing
- Medical Coding
• I MedDRA
- Data Management Standards in Clinical Research – CDISC
- Overview to Electronic Data Capture
- Designing CRF in MS Word
- Identifying disparities on CRF pages
- How to generate queries for the sites
Course for General Aptitude
- Percentages Profit And Loss
- Number System
- Simple Interest Compound Interest
- Permutation And Combination
- Number Series
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Puzzle-Based Problems
Participants who achieve all of the program objectives, have cleared all their dues and have 90% attendance are granted a Certificate of Completion.
The management reserves the rights to amend or modify its rules & regulations and schedules if a need arises and this will be applied to all the currently enrolled candidates in the ongoing program of Clinical Research Training.
CRB Tech Solutions can update the programs by making changes in title, contents, and structure.
The Clinical Research review by CRB Tech Solutions will guide you in considering a clinical research career in this field.