Mechanical Engineering Internships
CRB Tech is an organization seeking a technical engineering student for an internship programs with many of our mechanical related companies. The selected applicants will support our clients with task related to service of elements or systems of technical devices.
The Technological innovation Practicum part is a paid developing position roughly 3-4 months in length which may lead to a full-time Style Professional part within RFA or our customer. It is an interesting opportunity for a beginner engineer to start their career in an organized, fast moving, and learning environment for mechanical engineering internships.
- Bachelor’s of Technology in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering student (ABET approved organizations only)
- Mature or Younger stage undergrad standing.
- Must have powerful technical skills, a desire to grow in the machine design field, and be able to show separate problem-solving skills.
- Hands on encounter with farming or development devices a plus.
- Must have capability to provide a high attention to details.
- Must possess a powerful customer focus with the capability to connect successfully with associates.
- Must have basic knowing of mathematical techniques.
- Should have past encounter with solid modeling software; encounter with Pro/Engineer (CREO) application is a plus.
- Information about a limited factor modeler like ANSYS or NASTRAN a plus.
- Operating knowing of GD&T methods a plus.
Learners are expected to work between 15-20hrs/wk.
M-F – Primary perform time are between 8:00am – 3:00pm, accommodation can be made outside of the core hours to provide student class routine.