Introduction to computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) concept and programs. Topics consist of CAD/CAM methods (Hardware and Software), Geometrical modelling using shapes, surfaces and shades, CAD/CAM information exchange, CAD and CAM incorporation, Technical set up, Technical Tolerancing, Mass property computations, Procedure planning and Device path generation, incorporation of CAD/CAM with the development device, and Pc management over machines and processes in manufacturing methods. Projects will concentrate on growth and growth of geometric procedures for style and manufacturing programs and the use of commercial CAD/CAM application for automating the development pattern. Applications consist of NC machining, style of (optimum) cutting resources and modelling and style of fixtures for passes away and shapes. Hands-on experience is accomplished through CNC device tool lab.
To teach the concept and resources of Pc Assisted Design (CAD) and Pc Assisted Manufacturing (CAM) with an focus on the main part of the geometric model in their smooth incorporation and a concentrate on the incorporation of this equipment and the automated of the service pattern. To present geometric modeling methods and strong modeling information structure style and methods for its adjustment. To cover machining concept, automated CNC machining, and process management. To present the student to enhancing (new) CAD/CAM programs (using development languages and a structure strong modelling kernel), and the application and evaluation of state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technological innovation in innovative technological innovation problems.
After finalization of this course, the students should be able to:
1. Describe the ideas and underlying concept of modelling and the usage of designs in different technological innovation programs. Describe the benefits of a comprehensive and incorporated CAD/CAM system.
2. Create accurate and precise geometry of complex technological innovation methods and use the geometric designs in different technological innovation programs [k1, k2] [pul 3].
3. Compare the different types of modelling methods and explain the main part strong designs play in the successful finalization of CAD/CAM-based service.
4. Use and evaluate state-of-the-art CAD/CAM codes efficiently, effectively and wisely in innovative technological innovation programs.
5. Develop methods for 2D and 3D geometric modelling.
6. Use current state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technological innovation in analysis.
7. Increase CAD/CAM technological innovation for analysis and growth purposes, for example by developing CAD/CAM programs using start structure strong modelling popcorn kernels [c1, e, k1, k2] [pul 1B, 2, 3].
8. Describe the basic ideas of CNC development and machining [a4] [pul 1B].
CAE training will help you to make learn the above mentioned technical stuffs related to design.